Avery Partners has the ability to help your displaced talent learn how to be effective in their search for a new position in today’s job market. Our Job Search Coaching program will empower your former employees through the following services:
An Online Job Search Training Class in Webinar format that will coach the employee in how to target prospective employers, and also how to create a resume and interview in a way that will highlight the potential value they would bring to an organization.
A resume review and critique.
After the employee completes the Online Job Search Training Class, they will begin to receive 30 business days of job search support, which will include the following:
- Reviewing the displaced employee for potential matches with existing job searches, interim assignments, or marketing opportunities with clients of Avery Partners.
- E-mail job search support for the employee on an as-needed basis to answer any questions they may have regarding their job search.
- Scheduled follow up e-mails to the employee with motivational information, reinforcement of Job Search Training Class techniques, and also reminding them of our continued services.
- Scheduled interview preparation telephone conversations and post interview follow-up via e-mail.
- Follow-up e-mails to the client to report the displaced employee/s progress in the program.
If Avery Partners places the displaced employee in a new position with one of our client companies within 90 days of the employee’s referral to the program, we will refund the referring client 50% of the cost of the program.